July 13, 2021
You Don't Know What You Don't Know
Wow, what a statement!
This statement applies to so many aspects of our lives but in my quilting world, we get a lot of questions about how to do something specific to quilting and we want to be able to answer all your questions. All of our staff has many years of experience and are glad to help you.
1. How are you to know if a longarm is the right choice for you? We have two choices for you to find out. Come in for a hands on class or a classroom setting. Get all your questions answered and see the potential of owning your own machine. Already have a machine but need more? We have a class coming up for you too. We have National HandiQuilter educators coming for both classes. Go to the class descriptions at http://www.quiltbarn.com/classes-and-events.htm or call the shop at 253-845-1532 to register. Early bird special pricing too!
2. ProStitcher All Day class coming Sunday, August 1st. Interested in the computerized aspect of quilting? New owners, wanna be owners or you just need to know more about how to use what you have, come join us. http://www.quiltbarn.com/classes-and-events.htm or call the shop at 253-845-1532 to register. Early bird special pricing too!
3. We have 6 Block of the Months to join. Each month we will send a video with instructions for your quilt that is exclusive to you. Written instructions and video instruction are provided. See the selections at http://www.quiltbarn.com/shop/BOM-Block-of-the-Month.htm
or call the shop at 253-845-1532 to register.
4. Shop Hop was fantastic and we were able to donate $2,053.30 to the Puyallup Food Bank. Thank you to all who participated. We donated all shop hop kit fabric proceeds to the food bank! The food bank says that for every dollar they received they can purchase $10 worth of food so that means over $20,000 worth of food for our local area!
5. Masks are optional in the shop. Our current hours are Monday through Saturday 10 am to 5 pm.
6. In store Classes will start in September! Watch for your next email.
7. Christmas fabric is arriving finally!
8. New fabric arrived almost daily!
Have a great summer!
Pam and the chicks at the Barn.